HYDRO PNEUMATIC: more than 50 years of great experience in the field of Oil & Gas processing and control.
HYDRO PNEUMATIC was established in the early sixties in Fiorenzuola (Piacenza, Italy) and has become well known for its design and engineering of quality, reliable products whic are the cornerstones of HYDRO PNEUMATIC’s continuing efforts to provide the highest customers’ value to today demanding of Oil and Gas industry.
In 2006 HYDRO PNEUMATIC has changed its name to HYDRO PNEUMATIC BONETTI (HPB) maintaining same structure, product portfolio and business style.
HYDRO PNEUMATIC designs and manufactures a complete line of wellhead and production safety equipment.
The company’s Safety Shutdown Systems are used extensively in wellhead, production, pipeline and process systems applications. HYDRO PNEUMATIC designs and manufactures a complete line of wellhead and production safety equipment, including Safety Valves.
In 2006 HYDRO PNEUMATIC has changed its name to HYDRO PNEUMATIC BONETTI (HPB), maintaining the same structure, product portfolio and business style.
- Choke Valves, API/ANSI, manual and automatic control
- API 6A Gate Valves, manual and automatic up to 4.1/16”
- API 6D Gate Valves, manual and automatic up to 6”
- ANSI Gate Valves 1” and 1 ½” class 150 up to 2500
- Linear Actuators, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Single and Double Acting type, Wire Cutting and Non Wire Cutting type, Diaphragm type
- Control Valves for high pressure separator
- Wellhead safety system: Shutdown Control Panels
- Control Panels for control and monitoring of Actuators
- Air/Gas driven Injection Pump and skidded Units for Methanol, Glycol, Inhibitor and BOP Test Unit up to 10.000 PSI
- Pilots, relays and accessories for Safety System - Fire Sensors
- Repair and Maintenance Services with certified Spare Parts
HYDRO PNEUMATIC’ s quality management system meets international standards:
- Quality System in conformity with UNI EN ISO 9001
- Quality System in conformity with API-Q1, VALVES DESIGN API-6A/6D
- PED Conformity Certificate
- ATEX - Certification for electrical instrumentation
- ATEX - Certification for non electrical instrumentation.